The Purpose of creating this blog

I have intense social anxiety disorder(SAD). I am being treated for this but yet to be recovered.I exactly know how much painful the condition is.So,I created this blog to interact with other people of the same condition and help each other.

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

My Blog:The Starter

I guess the name of my blog gives you a fair idea about me and this blog.

I am a socialphobic.In medical terms I have 'Social Anxiety Disorder' and 'Agoraphobia' .I am afraid of talking to any stranger,even sometimes,known people also.I can't go to crowdwd places.I can't talk with opposite sexes(which is,for me,girls).In short,I am unable to have any kind of social interaction.

Oh I didn't tell you yet who or what I am.I am a software engineer of age 23.I can't disclose any more information about me right now.I am socialphobic,remember?

Ok,I am not here to give you a lesson on human psychology.I decided to start writing this blog only for my own sake.I thought that ,ok,I can't interact with people in real world.So why not do it online,and see how the creature called human actually is?Anyway,I landed up here and plan for writing my everyday encounter with people,and my session with my therapist,and all the things that come to mind.So..that's it,my first blog.

See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment